In line with the recent announcement from the Government.
From 6.00am this morning Sunday 28th February, and for the next 7 days, the following scheduled tennis activities have been cancelled
- All Hot Shots & junior interclub coaching
- Junior Club Champs
- Junior interclub
- Tennis aerobics / Adults Returning to Tennis
- Senior interclub
- Midweek ladies interclub
- Midweek social tennis
- Club night on Wednesday, and club day on Sunday
And from 6.00am this morning Sunday 28th February, and for the next 7 days, the club courts will be open, but in the following, restricted way.
- Club Members may only play within their existing bubble.
- Parent’s of Junior members, are able to play with their children.
- Those members eligible to play under these restrictions must scan the Ministry of Health QR code displayed on the entrance to the clubhouse or fill in the club’s contact tracing form, a link to which can be found on the home page of the club website at https://wgptennis.co.nz
- The clubhouse will not be open – that means no usage of toilets, drink fountain or hand washing facilities are available.
- Hand sanitiser will be positioned near the clubhouse gate. As this cannot be secured in place, court users are advised to bring their own sanitiser supply.
Further guidelines for sport and exercise at level 3 can be found at this link https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/exercising-safely/#exercise-at-alert-level-3