Some good news at last;
From Tuesday 28th April, the club courts will open in a restricted way.
- Play will be limited to Club Members who can play within their existing bubble.
- Parent’s of Junior members, are able to play with their children.
- Those few members eligible to play under these restrictions must complete the electronic ‘contact tracing’ form. A link to the contract tracing form will be prominently displayed on the home page of the club website at https://wgptennis.co.nz
- If the courts become full, please give precedence to juniors in the morning and seniors in the afternoon.
- The courts will not be open to the general public, as we will not be able to contact trace members of the public.
- The gate nearest to the clubhouse will be accessible via a combination padlock. The combination lock has been emailed to all club members.
- Players must provide their own equipment, including tennis balls.
- The clubhouse will not be open – that means no usage of toilets, drink fountain or hand washing facilities are available.
- Hand sanitiser will be positioned near the clubhouse gate. As this cannot be secured in place, court users are advised to bring their own sanitiser supply.
- Signage on the clubhouse doors and court gate will be updated to reflect these latest guidelines.
As more information becomes available the club website will be updated.
Additional info can also be found on www.tennis.kiwi which details ‘Scenarios at Level 3 for Non-contact Sport’.