For juniors 8-18yrs who want to play weekly matches (a single and a double) in a team in the Tennis Northern junior interclub competition which runs from October to March.
Ages as at the 30th April 2020:
- 10s and under mixed teams of four played on Wed 4pm
- 12s and under girls and boys teams played on Sat (usually morning)
- 15s and under girls and boys teams played on Sat (usually afternoons)
- 18s and under girls and boys teams played on Fri 5pm
- Premier teams (based on Configure Rankings grading rather than age groups) teams of 2 played on Sundays.
Teams have a coaching session with club coaches on Mon or Tues afternoons, time slots to be allocated.
Junior Interclub registrations for 2019 / 2020 have closed.
For any enquiries please contact Kerry Morris at [email protected]
The annual subscription for Interclub Juniors is $175.
This provides the junior with:
- A team coaching session each week during term 4 and 1.
- Weekly interclub matches (single and double) in Tennis Northern junior competition.
- Access to club courts (when available) for 12mths (non member parent may play with their child).
- Invitation to junior club events – social and competitions such as Club Champs.
NB: If paying for 3 or more family member, discount sub by 10%.
- 18 Years and under
- Free participation in interclub team
- Free team coaching by professional club coach
- Personal use of courts at times other than club play, interclub play and tournament play
- Free participation in club play if 15 years or older. Must apply to the Club Captain
- Free participation in Senior Club Championships if 15 years or older. Must apply to the Club Captain
- Guests of juniors must pay visitor fees (including family members)
- Priority on court use is given to tournaments, club events, club play, interclub, team practices and coaching
- Club members (including hosted guests) may play at other times
- Visitors are welcome when courts are not required by members etc
- Purchase of soft drinks from the bar during opening hours
Important Dates for 2019 / 2020
- Interclub registrations close: Monday 9th September 2019
- Junior Registration Day: Saturday 21st September 2019
- Interclub team trainings commence in Term 4 2019: Monday 14th October and Tuesday 15th October 2019
- Interclub competitions commence in Term 4 2019: Friday 18th October for 18s teams, Sat 19th October for 12s and 15s teams, Sunday 20th October for Prem teams and Wednesday 23rd October for 10s teams
- Interclub team trainings finish for Term 4 2019: Monday 9th December and Tues 10th December 2019
- Interclub competitions finish for Term 4 2019: Wednesday 4th December for 10s grade, Friday 6th December for 18s grades, Sat 7th December for 12s and 15s grades and Sun 8th December for Prem grades.
- Interclub team trainings commence in Term 1 2020: Monday 3rd and Tues 4th February 2020
- Interclub competitions commence in Term 1 2020: Wednesday 5th February for 10s teams, Friday 7th February for 18s teams, Sat 8th February for 12s and 15s teams and Sunday 9th Feb for Prem teams.
- Junior Club Champs entries online close: Thursday 20th February, 2020
- Junior Club Champs Singles: from 4pm – 12s on Monday 24th February, 15s on Tuesday 25th February, 18s on Thursday 27th February 2020.
- Junior Club Champs Doubles and Mixed: from 4pm – 12s on Monday 2nd March, 15s on Tuesday 3rd March and 18s on Thursday 5th March 2020
- Junior Club Champs save days: Monday 9th March to Thursday 12th March. Used if weather wet in previous two weeks.
- Junior Club Champs Finals: during week beginning 16th March 2020
- Interclub team trainings finish for Term 1 2020: Monday 23rd March and Tues 24th March 2020
- Interclub competitions finish for Term 1 2020: Wednesday 18th March for 10s teams, Friday 20th March for 18s grades, Sat 21st March for 12s and 15s grades and Sun 22nd March for Prem grades.
- Junior Prize giving: from 4pm Friday 3rd April 2020