Whangaparaoa Tennis Club is using Enrolmy software to administer and manage junior tennis programmes at the club.
To register your children for junior tennis you will initially setup a profile on Enrolmy. Once your profile has been setup, you will easily be able to register your children for all junior tennis at the club, including Junior interclub, summer Hots Shots and Teen tennis, school holiday programmes, winter coaching etc.
N.B Junior Interclub requires a commitment from team members to be available to play most weeks during the season. If you are not available to play most weeks, then our Hot Shots & Teen Tennis programme will be more suitable.
- 18 Years and under
- Free participation in interclub team
- Free team coaching by professional club coach
- Personal use of courts at times other than club play, interclub play and tournament play
- Free participation in club play if 15 years or older. Must apply to the Club Captain
- Free participation in Senior Club Championships if 15 years or older. Must apply to the Club Captain
- Guests of juniors must pay visitor fees (including family members)
- Priority on court use is given to tournaments, club events, club play, interclub, team practices and coaching
- Club members (including hosted guests) may play at other times
- Visitors are welcome when courts are not required by members etc
- Purchase of soft drinks from the bar during opening hours