- Age 19 years plus.
- Free participation in midweek social tennis only.
- Use of clubhouse when open.
- Participation in club social events.
- Midweek social members can play midweek interclub for an additional $50 fee.
- Priority on court use is given to tournaments, club events, club play, interclub, team practices & coaching.
- Casual / private games are not permitted during club play.
- Club members (including guests) may play at other times.
Able to invite guests free of charge, subject to the following conditions
- Guests must be invited and hosted personally by the club member.
- Members are able to invite and host guests for casual tennis, for club play and to socialize in the clubhouse.
- A guest is limited to a maximum of 2 visits per season at no charge. Visitor fees to be paid after 2 visits. This applies even if playing guests are invited by different club members each time.
- Members may invite a maximum of 3 playing guests at one time, but any number of non playing guests.
- Member’s guest conditions apply to friends, colleagues and family members.