How do I enter my team’s interclub results?
If you are the winning team you must enter your results into Top Dog within 48 hours of the game being played. However any player (from either the winning or losing team) who has been listed as an interclub recorder can enter the result. To be listed as an interclub recorder your email address must be listed under your Topdog code on the Topdog system.
1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Go to www.tennis.org.nz/resultslogin.asp
3. You will see a Login window. Enter your Top Dog player code and password and click Login. If you do not have a password, or have forgotten it, then click the Request New Password button. If an error message appears please email firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address will be either missing or incorrect on the Topdog system.
4. After logging in you must select the Interclub Round Number from the drop down list. Select the opposition team and click the capture result button.
5. Next you will see the Interclub Results window. Enter your match results. There is a Help button that provides instructions should you require. Once entered, click the update button to submit the results.
6. The contest result and points are calculated automatically. Any errors will be highlighted in red. If you cannot find a player, or have any problems that you cannot fix, then write a note for the administrator in the box at bottom of the screen. The results will be saved even if they are incomplete or have errors. After completing the results click the Exit button. The administrator will adjust points calculations if required.
7. Use the Display Points Table button to see the current standings and review any match result.